Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Not seen it but I saw him on stage once and he had a fun Godzilla impression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I change the name based on the filling
I'd have a chip butty or a bacon bun.
A bacon butty works but a chip bun sounds dumb.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Starbucks posted:

My lack of decent local pizza place is making me consider one of those ovens. Sure you can get those ooni things but is there a reason there isn’t an oven with integrated ooni like functionality

We have an ooni. Only used it once but holy poo poo it was the best home made pizza

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Salisbury Snape posted:

I was drinking Carling, jagerbombs and baby Guinness the night before I threw in the towel, pretty sure I was on an empty stomach, sank a good 10pints before the shots started flowing and I don't really remember a whole lot until I woke up in the carpark in my car at 4am and drove up the road to my mums house because my wife had locked me out. I spent the next day in and out of consciousness on her bathroom floor rising only to be sick and pass out again.

You made the right choice in kicking the habit.
Sincere congratulations on what you've achieved and good luck carrying on!

Has stopping impacted your health?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Bit of brandy in the milk at night sends em right off

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Lot of people bragging about going outside ITT

I have not been mugged

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Soup spoon for cereal.
I started using them to wind up ladylop but found actually they are the best spoon for it

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

kecske posted:

great first post idiot, everyone knows the vikings looted all the good looking people out of the british gene pool :rolleyes:

John of Wallingford posted:

The Danes made themselves too acceptable to English women by their elegant manners and their care of their person. They combed their hair every day, bathed every Saturday, and even changed their garments often. They set off their persons by many such frivolous devices. In this manner, they laid siege to the virtue of the married women, and persuaded the daughters, even of the nobles to be their concubines.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Facebook will consume your internet unless you copy and paste this saying I DON'T CONSENT into your wall

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I used to not like jacket potatoes but it turned out I'd only had poo poo ones until that point.

I like them now

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I don't think the vibe of this thread includes spitting on those who want to help the poor

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I did water fried chicken which involved shallow frying the chicken in oil for a bit and then dumping cold water into the hot oil.

Terrifying but tasty

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Yeah Society rules

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Speaking of M&Ms..we went to the cinema today to watch Civil War (very beautifully shot film, same writer director as 28 weeks later if anyone cares) and the cinema now do a thing where you can add M&Ms on top of your popcorn for £1.

I said yeah thinking you'd get a decent amount, I forgot it was the cinema. I got ripped off as you'd expect. It was about 25p worth of M&Ms at a normal shop.

I fell for this too, thought it was a sauce they were going to put.

On the flip side the warm popcorn melted the inside of the m&ms so in future I'll bring my own to do it again

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Already excited that it's a long weekend coming up.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Get me Densha de Go! N64 with the full controller while you're at it TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Bacon, sausage, black pudding and fried egg in mine thanks