Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

What a bunch of bullshit. Bring back the old thread :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

At least take us back to the land of blue

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Cum

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Anyone need a patio?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Forums poster Crispix hath returned!

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I'm partial to a drop of Tregothnan Tea

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

W**k time

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Found out I get a double pay rise for my w**k in april

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I'm going to be asked to work my usual 12h from 5.30am on Thursday and then stay on and work the night shift until 2am or so. I get paid a rest day on Friday but lose a day's holiday because I won't be able to take it before April begins and I can't carry it over (officially)
Friday I'm going to have a good sleep in and then hopefully strip and clean the brakes on my trailer so I can do a tip run in the afternoon.
Saturday I have to do the weeding and garden maintenance on a holiday let nearby, then I'll build a bonfire at home of the branches and trees I cleared last weekend from my driveway and back garden, then hopefully get the Wolseley out and fired up to blow out the winter storage cobwebs.
Sunday I will get the rebuilt calipers installed and bled on my project bike, throw the tank and other bits back on, get her warmed up and blast it up the road and (hopefully) blow out the coke gumming up one of the exhaust port valve stem seals, if that's unsuccessful then I'll have to start stripping the top end to chuck in new stem seals, piston rings and lap the valve seats.
Monday I'm planning to pressure wash the gable end and back of the house and throw on a coat of weathershield if the rain stays away, otherwise I'll be back in the shed tinkering with the Dominator.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Weekend plans went out the window and I'm now nursing a chicken that might be egg bound ffs

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

pretty cool that you can lactate but I don't think it's good for chickens

She keeps pecking my piercing, halp wat do

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

After a good poke, prod and a very small amount of chicken violation, I no longer believe she is egg bound. This is good, shes eating, drinking and pooping so she will spend the night in the kitchen porch.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

If they are unfertilized then they are chicken periods, not babies

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Cum

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

667 days since my last drink

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Actually that's wrong, 668 days since my last drink, 667 since deciding to give up

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

kecske posted:

what were you drinking at that moment that made you throw in the towel

I was drinking Carling, jagerbombs and baby Guinness the night before I threw in the towel, pretty sure I was on an empty stomach, sank a good 10pints before the shots started flowing and I don't really remember a whole lot until I woke up in the carpark in my car at 4am and drove up the road to my mums house because my wife had locked me out. I spent the next day in and out of consciousness on her bathroom floor rising only to be sick and pass out again.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Exactly

freelop posted:

You made the right choice in kicking the habit.
Sincere congratulations on what you've achieved and good luck carrying on!

Has stopping impacted your health?

I definitely feel better for it, I'm carrying less water weight and fat, less IBS flare ups, weekend mornings are no longer written off to sleeping away hangovers and I've got many extra monies to use for more productive and interesting tasks and hobbies.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Butterfly Valley posted:

Eline sağlık ve afiyet olsun. I'm gonna make some roasted gnocchi with cheesy butternut squash and marmite sauce topped with crispy sage and chili oil, I saw the recipe on Instagram and got hard

Please don't finger your food

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Starbucks posted:

Fatboy Slim?

No, he's loving in heaven

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Found a suspiciously swollen tin of anchovies in the cupboard, still well within the date, curiosity got the better of me and I opened it in the sink. Holy gently caress I should never let the intrusive thoughts win. the sink now smells like someone has taken a poo poo in it.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Farts are just airborne poo particles after all

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

It's windy aaaut

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Torquemada posted:

In a fit of madness some thirteen years ago, I married an American, and whilst they are definitely capable of culinary abominations, occasionally they produce a banger: grilled cheese sandwiches are superior to toasties in every way. I will, however, concede that a toastie machine is vital if you want beans in.

Poor life decisions itt

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

It's still cloudy with a chance of cunts here in the Costa del Cornwall

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

How did you know I was heading to Cornwall this weekend?

Where abouts? If it's anywhere north of Truro then it's not really Cornwall

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Newquay is basically one big building site at the moment, have fun lol

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I was born in Aberdeen, it was grey then too

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I like being the little spoon but I always have to be the big spoon

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Jose likes being the pegged spoon

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Lady Demelza posted:

But there might be different food on the dirty spoon, which would change the flavour profile. Show some goddamn respect for that Nutella I'm eating straight from the jar.

There are other ways to eat Nutella?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

fridge corn posted:

Just had grilled cheese sandwich from five guys and it was disappointing

Is that like a creampie but in the arse?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I need a new sex arse, can I get funding?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Oh, that's what happened. The bad thread really is bad.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

crispix posted:

you went in there, once, and poo poo yourself and rolled around in it

I did, was probably drunk. What's your excuse? ;)

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

My pressure washer exploded and set itself on fire. Car is only half clean, gently caress sake

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I remember the hit 90s garage single "Sweet Like Chocolate" by Shanks & Bigfoot

You bring me so much joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

kecske posted:

all my drills etc are milwaukee because I am a proper geezer and flash oval office

Gasmask posted:

DeWalt massive

Blue and white supremacy. I'll fight both of you soft lads outside lidls