Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Butterfly Valley posted:

I didn't want to kill the thread with death posting, just wanted to shout into the void a bit to say "poo poo sucks", please resume your scheduled bread roll/pizza/creme egg chat

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I'm assuming you did not include the bread being worn as a hat in your prompt

I did, that's why he's wearing a bread hat.

Oddly the other outputs neglected the hat but gave him an unprompted manly beard.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

goatface posted:

That can't be true, he would never have appreciated a good nude of a shrek

Clearly never heard of the emerging science of astroshrekology

Assume I posted a lovely AI image of deep space Shrek here.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Big John seems like way too decent a fella to hang out with everyone else in this video.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

Don’t make me post the Gordon Ramsay grilled cheese video

Do not post the Gordon Ramsay grilled cheese video. This is a nice thread and there's no place for such violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

found some old images, back from when AI image fiddling was fresh and new

crispix posted:

funny man omid djalili's winning combination rapidly moving up the table of best quiz shows imo

It's decent but I'm into the Grant Mitchell Bridge of Lies show where he repeatedly shouts the topic of the round at contestants who are incredibly bad at understanding how the show works.