Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

i'm drinking tea right now i got tea on my lips, i'm drinkin my poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

kate endton

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Okay this is a real question, I did some googling but I can't really find an answer - how popular is chocolate+peanut butter stuff in the UK? I never hear about it really, usually it's caramel chocolate or wafers+chocolate or something else. A guy from Manchester that I worked with for years had never tried a reeses in his life which seemed insane

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

nm

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

sure but doesn't like cadbury make a peanut butter bar or something?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dysgenesis posted:

No.

Peanut butter is bad.

british taste buds stereotype isn't a stereotype

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

NotJustANumber99 posted:

How do Americans make a grilled anything sandwich when they can't do bread?

Don’t make me post the Gordon Ramsay grilled cheese video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

All this talk of American food has me hungry..I've got my foot elevated with an ice pack on it now as Nurse Wife won't let me walk around on it..

I'm.ordering McDonalds. It's the closest thing to food I can get quickly I think. Plus their chips are great.

Having extremely swollen ankles to the point of not being able to walk, not seeing a doctor about it, and then ordering fast food is a quintessential American experience