Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020

Butterfly Valley posted:

I'm writing the pub quiz again for tomorrow and I'm debating if I want to piss people off with a "what's the longest border with X country" round and including France (correct answer; Brazil)

Depends, is this a one off bollocks question or are they all like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020

Butterfly Valley posted:

Just for a round of 5 questions out of 50 and the other 4 wouldn't be gotchas

To be honest, either way would be great. I'd say go for it.

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020
It doesn't even look that bad. I've had worse at pizza express.

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020
Were his posts removed? I don't see anything.

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020

Failed Imagineer posted:

It's the stickman comic of the guy pretending to be disabled and being told to gently caress off , except with 99 "pretending" to have Serious Concerns about trans issues. I mean yeah it was successful trolling but also... congratulations? Your prize is that you get to go and sulk inside a Giant L

What a totally normal and not weird thing to do.

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020
I personally just use my teeth and a cement mixer to sit in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020
Every movement strays it further from the light