Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lapsang Souchong

Annoyed that Twinings discontinued it and replaced it with some generic "Distinctively Smoky" shite

Like seriously, gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I have a big mug of Horlicks (made with hot milk, naturally) before bed to unwind

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lady Demelza posted:

I have become the kind of middle-class monster who can offer guests a tea menu when they visit. Yorkshire, obvs, but also decaff, green, lapsang souchong, earl grey, peppermint, cranberry and raspberry, and lemon and ginger.

Earl grey started tasting much better when I started adding honey to it instead of milk.

Earl Grey with honey and a tiny squeeze of lemon.

But loose leaf Earl Grey, never bagged.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'm w**king hard right now!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I get paid double for w**king on the day Jesus died

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Starbucks posted:

Once went through a heath kick with tea pigs green tea. Not sure what was wrong with me at the time.

You thought overpriced tea was good

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

yeah i never got on with green tea either. i envy those who can enjoy it though

Plain green tea is bad but it's good with Lemon or Mango

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

bag n hot water mate. no fuckin abaat. no sugars love ta, I'm sweet enough :smugmrgw:

Yeah alright Brick Top

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Mmmm, meat water

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Wow, never thought I'd see Supergloss talked about in the UK Chat thread. Her set at HOR is one of the most popular i've seen, really tight tracklist and she actually looks like she's having a lot of fun here.

As with most HOR DJs, the fake mixing doesn't do anything for me. Why try to pretend you're mixing live when it's obvious you're performing to a pre-mixed track?

That ending though, fantastic.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

staberind posted:

Aye its pissy again here. sadge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhqGGCbQEuI&t=3084s yer man just ploughing the headphones into the scratchpad kinda proves its not prerecorded.

Notice I said "most"

At the 2006 Hard Dance awards in London, noted mentalist DJ Alex Kidd was playing a set in a side room, clearly off his nut on happy pills. At one point he got too carried away and jumped on the setup, bringing the music to a complete stop. At least people knew that wasn't pre-recorded, ha

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

Forgotten how to w**k after the **nk holiday

I got paid 48 hours for 24 hours worth of w**king over Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday.

And I got a Lindt Egg, get in

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Starbucks posted:

Got some Tesco Finest Roast Beef and Horseradish crisps. It’s no Brannigans but a solid replacement for beef and mustard.

Quality crisps those m8

Kettle Chips Sriracha Mayo are banging, too

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Butter

Then cheese

Then beans

The beans melt the cheese

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I own a Bain-Marie because I am a bougie twat actually Heston Blumenthal famously uses them and I wanted to make weird food like him

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I have a kitchen island

(The one drawback of owning a 4 bedroom semi-detatched house in the North East of England is that you have to live in the North East of England)

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

mfcrocker posted:

alright moneybags

Oh I'm mortgaged up to the wazzoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Northumbrian accent is the best English accent

We all sound like Vera.