Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Oh hey I'm late to the party. Looks like I missed...4 decisions and a DQ biting? lmfao wtf. Is any of this worth going back to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Anyone else's fightpass feed loving up the last few minutes? I dunno if it is their servers or just Chrome being extra lovely (theoretically my internet but I'd be surprised)

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Never gently caress with a lanky dude wearing a straw hat.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

Benson Cunningham posted:

I unironically love this dudes front/back black dot tattoo

I think that might be more anime poo poo but I'm not too sure

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Talbott is terrifying

I started typing that before the knee HOLY poo poo HOW IS SAAIMAN AWAKE?!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
hahahaha just smiles and says "you fucker"

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

DoombatINC posted:

i mean credit to Saaiman for still being in this but Talbott fights like the concept of inevitability

hahahaha

rjmccall posted:

This Saiiman guy looks pretty cut, maybe someone should teach him how to fight

The wild thing is that he's actually pretty good (though cheats a bit)

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Lmao, Talbott and the ref having a conversation about how he probably ref'd some of his matches during high school wrestling, says he want to state championship in 2017 his senior year.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

ccubed posted:

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez from Bleach

Yeah Bleach was what I was thinking of but just the hole doesn't narrow it down from among many Bleach characters, and it could just be a coincidence since it's such a simple shape.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Just wanna preemptively remind the thread that Justin Tafa and Junior Tafa are not twins :D

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

rjmccall posted:

Is the Apex literally just a converted hotel conference room

Streetview from June 2013 shows the building being built, a year later the building has a Bally Technologies logo on the side (a slot machine manufacturer)

So...not exactly but also this isn't much better?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
They keep talking about how Rose is at peace or whatever and that's great for her but maybe that doesn't lead to being a great fighter? idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
https://twitter.com/mmamania/status/1771754151027814430