Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm a guy who Quack did not like and wound up running off before I graduated to any shows because I said something he didn't approve of IRT a match between jerry blackwell and rocky hata in AJPW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The one fan wiki that I ever felt like adding facts to was the Steven universe wiki, where I went through and filled in who he was homaging with each of his gimmick bits

That episode ruled

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ChrisBTY posted:

I'm good alternate universe Mike Quackenbush. I support my fellow wrestlers, prioritize their health over kayfabe, don't sleep with trainees and don't call out individual workers on company-wide notifications.

Unfortunately you also made it to a big company, got hurt, and retired quietly to the suburbs to get a civilian job and did not have a social media presence

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Foo posted:

I’m New England Slam Chowder

are you a giant clam or a giant can

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ChrisBTY posted:

No no that's Bizzaro Mike Quackenbush.

Oh, it’s nice to hear he got more work after Sealab