Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’m the ‘Micro Manager’ Randy Manage and I’m an eeeevil corporate middle manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

CombineThresher posted:

"Macho Zen" Randy Savasana. I work doing yoga into all of my promos and cheat by hitting my opponents with male fertility crystals.

Wanna be a tag team?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I had a dream last night that Vince McMahon bought and restarted Chikara and the first big feud was Mike Quackenbush vs another Mike Quackenbush from a parallel dimension. I blame this thread.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I'm the Alien Ant Farmer

Am I an alien with an ant farm?

Am I an ant from space who is also a farmer?

Am I a farmer who harvests alien ants?

YOU decide!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

syzpid posted:

I won tickets to Tomorrow Never Dies in 2014 from some random Philly entertainment blog. The contest was to create your own Chikara gimmick. Mine was Wikipedia Man who had the Wikipedia globe as his mask. He never wrestled and would just interrupt interviews with “but, actually…” or when someone asked an open ended question. Finally after months of this someone asks him who he is, and he removes his mask to reveal a Vince McMahon mask while yelling “It was me Austin! It was me ALL ALONG!”

Some Chikara fan got really annoyed that I won with a Vince joke, since he had written a whole 3 paragraph convoluted back story for his character.

Hey man I worked really hard on those 3 paragraphs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’m “The 1 Man Boy Band” Jay Woodriver and I’m here to break ALL of your hearts