Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'm Xandalfon the Fallen God. I start as a complete jobber completely incapable of mustering any offense until I get my first win via incidental interference.
Then I get a little stronger and can get some basic offense in until I win another match by accident.
With each win I get stronger and stronger until the entire roster has to wrestle me in a Many vs 1 match to finally vanquish me. And I guess Ultramantis Black captures my god powers in an amulet or something I don't know that part doesn't really involve me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

delfin posted:

A sea creature often spoken of and threatened with but never actually seen in-ring, the Dreaded Candiru Fish.

I feel like the Candiru is too lewd for CHIKARA standards.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'm good alternate universe Mike Quackenbush. I support my fellow wrestlers, prioritize their health over kayfabe, don't sleep with trainees and don't call out individual workers on company-wide notifications.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Liquid Communism posted:

Bob From Accounting, a CPA who became so infuriated by his clients that he took up wrestling to get back at them. Barely lampshaded ripoff of IRS, currently feuding with Good Mike Quackenbush over his refusal to cut benefits for the workers to save the company's bottom line.

Ok look Good Mike Quackenbush might be good but I'm still an indie wrestling company promoter. No way can I afford benefits to begin with.
It's more likely that my payoffs are so high I accidentally kill the company.

rotinaj posted:

Unfortunately you also made it to a big company, got hurt, and retired quietly to the suburbs to get a civilian job and did not have a social media presence

No no that's Bizzaro Mike Quackenbush.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Mar 31, 2024