Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I am The Composite Blade Runner. One half of me is dressed as the Ultimate Warrior and the other half of me is dressed as Sting. My finisher is to lay my opponent across the corner ropes and do a Stinger Splash onto them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

BodyMassageMachine posted:

How Chikara never ran a Bee-themed rival team against the Colony is beyond me. Yes i know the spinoff ants exist, but missed opportunity not running a stable of bees (The Hive?) with all the guys in bee costumes and named things like Bumblebee (a big lovable fat guy that does flips), El Zumbador (the lucha high flyer guy on the team), Yellowjacket (the treacherous rear end in a top hat of the team who eventually betrays The Hive because he’s not actually a bee) and all led by a cutthroat Queen Bee (in my imaginary Chikara this could have been Kimber Lee or Sara Del Ray).

Instead we got impostor ants, then action figure ants (that killed a boss full of children in Zimbabwe???). :shrug:

I feel like there was a bee-themed tag team that existed very briefly, like maybe making only a couple appearances. Might have been a Wrestling is Fun thing. Whatever it was, they didn't last long enough to do any storylines.

There was also the Rumble Bees, but they had very little to do with bees other than one guy having "bee" in his name.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Sandman from ECW posted:

I had a dream last night that Vince McMahon bought and restarted Chikara and the first big feud was Mike Quackenbush vs another Mike Quackenbush from a parallel dimension. I blame this thread.

Mike Oinkentree.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

The stand-up comedian?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

ChrisBTY posted:

I'm good alternate universe Mike Quackenbush. I support my fellow wrestlers, prioritize their health over kayfabe, don't sleep with trainees and don't call out individual workers on company-wide notifications.

Loved that video you did where you're fake laughing for ten minutes.