Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
So I'm house sitting for my parents who went on vacation & they decided to play a prank on me where they swapped tooth paste with icy hot. It took me a solid 30 seconds before realizing it wasn't a minty burn. How should I repay them?

Fwiw - icy hot doesn't taste that different from tooth paste but eventually, it's almost as bad as icy hot balls. Don't ask how I know, you already know how I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Get a load of this bozo everyone

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Smugworth posted:

I'm sure you've had worse in your mouth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

thats' epic op

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Your parents loving rule.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Tonetta posted:

I'm sure you've had worse in your mouth

:hmmyes:

he likes tater tot hotdish

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Let us know how the hospital trip goes, op. Like that kid who put icyhot all over his balls.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Grey Cat posted:

Let us know how the hospital trip goes, op. Like that kid who put icyhot all over his balls.

I'm a real American with a high copay, not one of those sissy communists from Europe who get their "socialized" Medicare. I'll die first and thats my God given right

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

:hmmyes:

he likes tater tot hotdish

:haibrower:

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
There's a reason why I consider "practical jokes" to be a sign of evil.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol your parents hate you

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol your parents hate you

They told me it's payback for the time I put a dead garden snake on top of my sisters infant child while they were swimming and waited for her to notice

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Tonetta posted:

They told me it's payback for the time I put a dead garden snake on top of my sisters infant child while they were swimming and waited for her to notice

:whoptc:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
drugs drugs drugs

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Tonetta posted:

Tonetta murders all possible sympathy in a single sentence

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

It was like 20 years ago when I was still a teen, they just don't let go of poo poo

Also its not meant to be a sympathy post. Just a post about how to get them back

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Have you tried replacing their bath towels with bear traps? That'd show em!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

you should take this opportunity to break the cycle of abuse, op. failing that you should start prying up floor vents and dropping dooks

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Replace their astroglide with icyhot

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Pranks

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

The X-man cometh posted:

Replace their astroglide with icyhot

I like your style but the texture consistency isn't there for it and they'll certainly be looking for icy hot themed pranks. They were laughing like hyenas when I called them about it. They even goaded me about potentially pretending to go to the hospital over it, cause they made sure it was "safe" beforehand.

I'm just gonna photoshop their house on fire I think

riptidejim
Mar 11, 2024

Have a good night!

Tonetta posted:

Was the dead snake payback for something equally as disturbing

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

riptidejim posted:

Was the dead snake payback for something equally as disturbing

You mean besides putting me on this dying gay planet? Yes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There are ;00 pages of gold pranks in this thread op, surely you can find something works for you

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884919&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you think brushing your teeth with icy hot is cool try using icy hot as bong water. youll thank me later.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lol, nailed by a classic stunt

yep, your folks are a couple of icy hot stuntaz

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Haverchuck posted:

drugs drugs drugs

One time when I was stoned I accidentally brushed my teeth with hot water instead of cold.

It was a... surprisingly pleasant experience.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
wrap their furniture in clingfilm

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Superglue all their silverware into the drawer.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Ke$ha once brushed her teeth with a bottle of Jack, so she would commiserate.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Tonetta posted:

So I'm house sitting for my parents who went on vacation & they decided to play a prank on me where they swapped tooth paste with icy hot. It took me a solid 30 seconds before realizing it wasn't a minty burn. How should I repay them?

Fwiw - icy hot doesn't taste that different from tooth paste but eventually, it's almost as bad as icy hot balls. Don't ask how I know, you already know how I know.

:iceburn:

Try some tiger balm on their towels

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

wrap their furniture in clingfilm

Maybe I could do their car overnight after they come back but thats a lot of clingfilm

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Stick their toothbrushes up your rear end one at a time and take pictures. Put prints of the photos somewhere they won't find them for a few months (christmas decorations or something they won't open for a few months). Then, replace the contents of their hair conditioner with Nair. They'll think you got them back when it starts to melt their hair off, but little do they know...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

where you find these fuckin idiots?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Grey Cat posted:

i've had icy hot all over my balls before and if u go to a hospital for that you got too much money and are a bitch who cant take a little ball pain (sad)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kntfkr posted:

i've had icy hot all over my balls before and if u go to a hospital for that you got too much money and are a bitch who cant take a little ball pain (sad)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-IKCLGT9A

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My friend put tiger balm in the front of his brother's underwear and it made him cry. You could try something like that, maybe in an armpit?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Tonetta posted:

When I was a kid I put ambesol gel in my parents toothpaste and my mom still complains about it 25 years later

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
In college we opened up every cookie in a pack of Oreos and put Orajel in them. We were gonna prank a house party we were having that night, but one of our buddies got in early, raided the kitchen and found them. He got through half the pack before he pitched them because they tasted funny. Anyway that prank works but these are your parents, you need to borrow something out of Bam Margera’s playbook and beat the poo poo out of your dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Order lots of delivery or room service to their hotel room