Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
So I'm house sitting for my parents who went on vacation & they decided to play a prank on me where they swapped tooth paste with icy hot. It took me a solid 30 seconds before realizing it wasn't a minty burn. How should I repay them?

Fwiw - icy hot doesn't taste that different from tooth paste but eventually, it's almost as bad as icy hot balls. Don't ask how I know, you already know how I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Smugworth posted:

Get a load of this bozo everyone

I'm sure you've had worse in your mouth

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Grey Cat posted:

Let us know how the hospital trip goes, op. Like that kid who put icyhot all over his balls.

I'm a real American with a high copay, not one of those sissy communists from Europe who get their "socialized" Medicare. I'll die first and thats my God given right

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol your parents hate you

They told me it's payback for the time I put a dead garden snake on top of my sisters infant child while they were swimming and waited for her to notice

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

It was like 20 years ago when I was still a teen, they just don't let go of poo poo

Also its not meant to be a sympathy post. Just a post about how to get them back

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

The X-man cometh posted:

Replace their astroglide with icyhot

I like your style but the texture consistency isn't there for it and they'll certainly be looking for icy hot themed pranks. They were laughing like hyenas when I called them about it. They even goaded me about potentially pretending to go to the hospital over it, cause they made sure it was "safe" beforehand.

I'm just gonna photoshop their house on fire I think

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

riptidejim posted:

Was the dead snake payback for something equally as disturbing

You mean besides putting me on this dying gay planet? Yes

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

wrap their furniture in clingfilm

Maybe I could do their car overnight after they come back but thats a lot of clingfilm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Order lots of delivery or room service to their hotel room

They're freaks who decided taking a camper across the entire loving country was going to be fun

Tarkus posted:

My friend put tiger balm in the front of his brother's underwear and it made him cry. You could try something like that, maybe in an armpit?

They're pushing 60, their junk is already ruined