Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
basically it's a question of which type of kung fu movie you want this to be

Yun is from your more dramatic kung fu movie, all betrayals and hidden motives and 'become who you were born to be.'

Sammo/Hong is from a kung fu comedy, of the kind Jackie Chan made his name bringing to english audiences. he wants no trouble. why do you people keep coming after him, and become subject to more and more devastating pratfall-based martial arts in the process.

Lei is from one of your action movie/Water Margin style movies, where everyone the protagonist beats in a fight immediately joins the party and/or declares themselves the protagonist's brother, because hey, this guy fights good, and if i continue fighting him one day I will fight so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Hunter Noventa posted:

I can't let this go by without mentioning the theme song and it's full version. Both the English and Japanese versions are sung by Hironobu Kageyama, perhaps most famous for singing the opening of Dragonball Z, among many others.

i feel as though it is wrong to have an english version of the giant robot fight song