Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
This game is absolutely amazing. In for the show, and all the gods are awesome, so I can't decide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Deep Ones best mod.

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Mar 25, 2024

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Kaiju15 posted:

Alright acolytes, as of right now, Ophanim has the most votes. This is probably the god that I have the most trouble with, but it should be fun either way!

For this run I don't plan on using any mods, mostly because I haven't spent enough time with them to be totally comfortable teaching with them, but the suggestions upthread sound rad as hell. I'll also be playing without the DLC since I'll most likely have my hands so full with the surface world that I won't be giving the underworld proper attention.

I'm going to try and have a post up tomorrow night to lay down the basics and figure out where to put our new megachurch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF0AO5tC6WQ

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Absolutely Gfen and Inquisitor. Getting and keeping the chosen one on the fast side of the world is vital, and reducing doubt is fantastic.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The DLC has dwarves I think.

e:fb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The Courtier is the best choice this early in the game and with this god.