Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Let’s see Ophanim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

PurpleXVI posted:

Let's enshadow Gfen, I like the idea of the heroes rushing halfway across the world to challenge a rising evil empire, when the tomb of the elder god was in their own backyard all along, and I remember picking Inquisitor myself since Doubt is annoying at times.

I also love our Chosen One. It's somewhat interesting that he's married to a queen and has noble children, while himself not being a noble. It gives a mental image of some sort of hero who married the queen after impressing her with cool quests and stuff, but refused to be tied down to the throne, wanders the world, saves people, then returns every so often to his own civilization, his children, his wife, etc. Being a fan of humans also gives some weight to that interpretation, him going among the shorter lived races, the "mortals" and helping them out with their troubles, either because he's fascinated by them in a scholarly sense or because he genuinely cares about them.

Yeah, this seems the most narratively delicious. Gfen/Inquisitor gets my vote. Could we somehow cause a civil war in the big empire or something?

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Let's use the Courtier for now. He's great here in the early game when we want to be sneakily infiltrating places.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Got the game based on this LP. I lack the focus to really excel at it, I think, but I managed to eke out a win with Big Snek. A+ would eat the world again