Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
This game sounds interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I want to see a quick and dirty strat with a lot of problems instead of a slow and safe start. So:
Gfen, Duality.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)

AtomikKrab posted:

Orcs got a buff with the dlc, you can expand underground with them if you can get the money together, and once underground theres... really nothing in your way to just flop out an entire continent spanning orc civilization that you can unleash later.

This fantasy world needs dwarves

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)

SIGSEGV posted:

It has, you just need to Moria them first.

I'm guessing there is an evil power to make them dig too deep and too greedly?

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Voting for the Courtier because he has more stat points.
He has 10 points, the Dissident has 9 and the Warlock has only 8 points, so the Courtier wins.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
To enshadow a location we just pump shadow into it from our tomb, but how do we enshadow people? Is it just a result from enshadowing places or its an agent action?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Voting to Keep their names as they are and to only rename someone if it becomes really necessary, like if we hire a second agent with the same name, for example.