Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012

MagusofStars posted:

So is the Chosen One basically the functional equivalent of Ophanim (assigning followers, directing overall strategy, taking specific actions, etc) except for the side of light?

I've not played for awhile but iirc, not really. Chosen one acts more like an agent. Chosen one just do things based on desire weight and has no overall plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012

Kanthulhu posted:

To enshadow a location we just pump shadow into it from our tomb, but how do we enshadow people? Is it just a result from enshadowing places or its an agent action?

Location ruler's enshadowment will slowly creep towards the location's enshadowment over time. iirc heroes gain a chunk of enshadowment when they rest in enshadowed location.

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
The Dissident I want to see the new elf interaction

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
In my most recent game I tried to do underground stuff with orcs but basically went nowhere for 200 turns. Then I summoned the new agent, the Seeker. Her gimmick is that she needs to go around collecting 5 not particularly difficult to get things and can then transform into a powerful controllable monster. So I use that to go around eating all the farming villages, causing famine on the main continent. Then I get some newly minted warlocks going around summoning ghasts from all the destroyed village. Oh and let's check out this other new agent, the outcast, who can do human sacrifice to recharge power or destroy every ward in the world, humanity's one defense against mass enshadowment...by the time my god finally woke up I was at 90% victory progress with most of humanity too depressed to do anything.