Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Vinerva.

Ophanim is a bit too depressing with modern day evangelicals being that already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Spawning almost next door to the hero's family feels risky. This isn't a jRpg, the starting town and/or the chosen one need not be low level.

How are the relations (does the game account for the relations) between the elven nation and the big empire//the chosen one himself and the big empire?
I assume trying to corrupt the elven nation would be a fools errand because the queen or the daughter are gonna listen to their husband/father when he tells them how American Evangelicals Ophanim's faithfuls worship a false and evil god.

E: assuming I understand faith/doubt correctly, I'd pick duality if the plan is to target small nations first and inquisitor if targeting big nations first.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Mar 28, 2024

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

AtomikKrab posted:

Generally it is an orc warlord. So its more "here is your big loving axe, 120 gold to hire some lads with, go crush the skulls of these people for me."

One of the later uniques, who needs some requirements for locations to be corrupted, she is exceptional as a durable villianess for later game distraction. I had her up to... 500 menace in one game before she got popped

Do new heroes respawn when you put one under?

Because jeez what's 500 menace, 20 kills? 25? That looks like a significant fraction of the good guys' heroforce.