Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Suckin on a Paul Blart down at the Tastee Mall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Ball Fart: Also Ball Fart

google THIS

emSparkly posted:

mAll
Cops
Are
Blart

google THIS

How did the writers not catch that Blart and cop don't even rhyme? Are they stupid?

google THIS

Maybe it was originally set at a Walmart but they changed the script at the last minute

google THIS

Pauliblartfast, Magrathea Cop

google THIS

Blart is short for Blarthur

e: Blartholemew?

google THIS fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 5, 2024

google THIS

Paul Mall: Menthol

google THIS

PaulTheCopmanBlart

google THIS

Once upon a time I was mallin' in love
Now I'm only coppin' apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the Blart

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Paul Mua'blart: the Quiznos Hadasnack

Segway without rhythm

google THIS

Being tested by the Mall Coppar

Sticking your hand in the box causes you to experience the sensation of watching both films back to back

google THIS

google THIS

Escape From Noise posted:

It's a Kevin James vehicle so I'm gonna say "no"

Adam Sandler doesn't costar, that's gotta be a point in its favor

google THIS

google THIS

watho posted:

after winning the twisted metal tournament calypso grants paul blart one single wish. "i wish to be a cop" he says. calypso smiles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I asked an AI to summarize both films to help bring everyone up to speed.

Okay, like, so there's this dude, Paul, right? And he's like a cop, but he's at a mall, and I'm not sure why he's at a mall if he's a cop, but anyway, he's like super serious about it, you know? And then, stuff happens, like, bad stuff? And Paul, he's like, "Whoa, man, I gotta do something about this!" And he's riding around on a Segway, which is like, the funniest thing ever when you're high, you know? And then there's like bad guys, but Paul, he's like, "Not on my watch, man!" And he saves the day or something. And then, I think there's another one where Paul is at a different mall, maybe? And it's like, more stuff happening, but it's kinda like the first one but, like, different? And Paul is still on his Segway, being all serious and stuff. And yeah, that's, like, the gist of it, I think.