Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Nooner posted:

I like the orks

Hell yeah. Orks are best.

Played them in tabletop when I played ages ago.

Have an ork tattoo for some reason.

Love me Orks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Obiwan Sherlock Cluseau

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Eclipse12 posted:

Also, titty_baby_ mentioned Warmachine and that's a game I wish had a bigger presence. Such a fun and flavorful game.

I wish there were more (any) true-to-life digital tabletop games so I could actually play them. I have a healthy game store a mile from my house, but time, money, and annoying dorks of in-person gaming make it very unappealing.

Me and a bunch of my buddies used to play the heck out of warmachine and it owned for a while then the company started doing dumb AF poo poo and that killed the game for us (and a lot of people I think)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Yeah, Warmachine launched a new edition, squatted a bunch of factions, and then went full resin 3d printer for their production line. This led to sending uncured and low quality resin minis to their most loyal fans and ended up killing the game faster than Fantasy Flight killed Xwing.

I think the game was on the decline even before this. The chopping up of factions into the themes never sat well with me.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Orks is best

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

They aren't marines they're sisters of battle!!!!!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Gripweed posted:

The three pieces of art naem posted were a Tzeentchian Sister of Battle(non-canon), a female Custodian(canon), and a gender-swapped Leman Russ(sadly non-canon). So none of them were actually Space Marines.

? You must be mistaken bud

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hey my eyes are up here... And I guess down there and over here too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

anime is bad