Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
This man not even acknowledging the Snotling under-under class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I remember in that art book Xenobiology there's an ork that just gets dumb and fat because he had nothing to fight and no external stimulus in his little preserve. Sounds like the ideal existence.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
It's a nice inversion of the "drive me closer I want to hit them with my sword" meme.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Ok so what am I missing about the chapters:

Space Rome/Greece
Space Mongols
Space Medieval Knights
Space Gladiators
Space Vlad the Impaler Wallachians
Space Vampires
Space Vikings
Space Egypt

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also being aristocratic, cursed, fond of fancy vehicles and getting easily shot down, they have also been likened to Kennedys.

Lmao, mon-keigh.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug

a pipe smoking dog posted:

My brother recently bought some Tau guys and I don't know what their deal is supposed to be.

A cynical cash grab by GW during the 2000's anime explosion that were pretty racistly coded as Japanese honor/caste dudes with their own version of the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere. That then I think got retconned into a different stereotype of Asiatic hordes only working towards a unified society because of mind-control.

Because the authors are British boomers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug

Gripweed posted:

If you read the newer Tau fluff the only suggestions mind control are about some of the Ethereals possibly being mind controlled by a species of alien mind control worms

I mean this still is directly to my point. The Korean / Vietnam War vets who came back thinking "maybe this Communism thing ain't so bad" must have been brainwashed by the perfidious Orientals who in turn were the puppets of the evil Soviets. It's the same poo poo with scifi clothes on.

Edit: also gently caress I forgot you also get to literally have the cannibals with them if you want.