Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Ghost Leviathan posted:

a shitton of diddly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
If you read the word "catachans" backwards it sounds like "snack attack"

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The Kroot to be fair seem to be exceptional as Tau allies in their autonomy, being almost on the Tau's level technologically (despite not looking it) and genuinely grateful to the Tau for saving their homeworld, but they're frequently shown as foils to the Tau in a lot of ways. They're cannibalistic carnivores while the Tau are herbivores; they're known to be cynical, pragmatic and have a dark and crude sense of humour where the Tau are idealistic, earnest and serious (though I think the pragmatism is another reason they get along overall) and the Kroot deliberately minimise their use of advanced technology to focus on physical development while the Tau are all about cutting edge tech.

That almost sounds like a species-wide buddy cop movie.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

QuarkJets posted:

Everyone can agree that Tzeentch followers have it the worst, you have to be an ugly nerd cursed with the knowledge of how much of a huge nerd you are

I started following Tzeentch, but then my monitor kept switching off.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Oh, so that's why they won't let women be space marines.

BOOOO

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I kind of regret reading the servitor human factory thing, thread.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Barudak posted:

Dont worry there is a way to end this. A cause that is just and right. Committed to the endless war that will be required. Ready to spill blood to cherish the sacrifice of these skulls.

OH BOY. I hope this doesn't involve me having tubes welded into places I didn't previously have places.

Strategic Tea posted:

40k writers: turning a big dial taht says 'Fascism' on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right.

You mean disapproval, right?
Right?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

THE BAR posted:

They keep breaking the knob, requesting more condemned people to surgically convert into Fascism dials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

supernatural cannibalism which will spread into (khornate) corpse grinder cults filled with terrifying, well-fed muscleguys

Behold, the most 40K sentence ever