Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Larry Cum Free posted:

yeah it is...

a hoot of WEED

BRB doing weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I was at the mall with my wife and she had to buy some clothes and suggested I go "hang out at the warhammer store or something".

Ive never played or shown any interest in WH40k.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Okay full disclosure. My singular warhams experience was playing a game for the first time at a friends house and he had a full squad fully painted cool as gently caress space marines and I got to play as eldar and just got absolutely rinsed.

He was delighted at how much fun he was having beating me even though I didnt really grasp the rules and it seemed lame and cheaty that none of my shots landed. I didnt understand the rulebook really and just had to go on his word that my unpainted space geeks were vastly inferior to his murder squad.

A year layer the same friend tried to pass off a very popular and well known electronica song as his own FruityLoops production and refused to open the piano roll when I asked him.

When I tried to get him to explain how he had basically become a professional music producer overnight he told me, "i asked my mom to help me with the transitions shes good at it".

Anyways Josh is a cheater and a liar and ruined WH40k. Probably dodged a bullet tbqh.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its probably 40k Epic or whatever

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

NEEEERRRRRRRDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019