Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ive never actually played any warhammer tabletop games at all but i used to enjoy reading the big player manual for their fantasy rpg, i enjoyed the sort of late renaissance period based setting, as opposed to the more medieval approach in dungeons and dragons. although their "fantasy world" was just a badly drawn map of europe which i thought was lazy and dumb as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the wh fantasy dwarves seem pretty drat cool compared to d&d dwarves or tolkein dwarves, who seem kind of sad and overly solemn in comparison. warhammer dwarves have cool tattoos and punk haircuts and crazy inventions and seem to have a more chaotic vibe. but i dont know anything about their lore maybe they are assholes or something