Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Eclipse12 posted:

I cant afford to play 40k and don't have any friends. This is my only way to get in with the cool kids at the hobby store. Please.

hobby store pencilhands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Eclipse12 posted:

If orks reproduce via spores, do they have dicks?

reported

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

sugar free jazz posted:

I’m teh horney type of space demon

reported

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

scr*nt

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Okay, this has been driving me nuts. There's another table top game with little dudes but it's small unit (I think 7) and each unit is actually one thing not a group. Does anyone have any idea wtf I'm talking about?

Micromachines

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Little known fact, while former president Donald J. Trump is often depicted as the Emperor of Mankind, he exclusively fielded Slaaneshi Chaos space marines at local tabletop games.

He also claimed to paint all his figures himself but anonymous sources say they were offered "large sums" to paint his armies for him (and never received said payment).

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just found out GW was started by 3 dudes in London

Makes sense why they're so effed up

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Orks read "The Secret" and took it too drat serious

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Has anyone ever kissed the Emperor

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Kharnifex posted:

Her scr*nt is peeking out!

Reported

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mr Teatime posted:

The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We Eldar who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.

From Culture vs. Kultur: Thoughts on Orkish Society by Uthan the Perverse, a controversial Eldar philosopher

If I was an ork I'd probably get murdered for not being orky enough

Or I'd be a weird boy, that'd be ok I guess

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

These are some expensive action figures

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I wish I could grow some orks in my backyard

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

goons should not attempt to infringe on gw's intellectual property copywritten material

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

this is all evidence

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Average Warhammer fan

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I wish I had beefcake armor

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gripweed posted:

some of them are girls now.

wokehammer

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It was a gift

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Willatron posted:

I have tried and simply cannot get into the tabletop aspect that birthed the whole franchise because inevitably I will encounter the people who are loving weirdos or assholes about it and I can go without.

welcome to the weirdos and assholes thread

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dudes rock

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Meh, call me when someone uses the phrase "swollen member"

I'm writing several now with chatgpt

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean sisters arnt really bikini ladies, least anymore, they unsexified the gently caress out of them in the newest codex. they are probably my favorite faction outside the guard.

where the gently caress did the combat heels go.

More like games wokeshop

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Give me a miniatures tt game I can win by negotiating a long lasting peace with huge exposed knockers.

Reported

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

QuarkJets posted:

Make the show entirely about the Sisters of Battle

Do you think they ever have pillow fights on their imperial cruisers

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How are chainswords powered, do they have little chainsaw engines and pull strings or do they use rechargeable batteries. It would suck to have to change a battery in the middle of chopping up big angry orks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i feel like the ultramarines and the salamanders can actually do that kinda stuff because they usually arnt cut off from family or friends and tend to actually care about the people they protect. its nice.

Sounds weak

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i think the point is to get peeps with like, jobs and stuff who can't paint that much but have money

if you have lots of time to paint, get nids or guard. if you don't have very much time to paint, custodes or knights

Can I just get the action figures already painted

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Where are the lady orks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

counterfeitsaint posted:

We never learn anything about the 2 Emperor's kids who got disappeared from existence? I bet they were both ladies.

Wait that guy had a dong?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

No boob plates or combat heels but at least we have ab plates #gameswokeshop

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Orkz should be boys and eldar should be girls

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

snergle posted:

oh so they arent melanin black just black as in the color thats wierd

they all talk like Robin William's impression of a black person it's very cringe

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Whose squiggin

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

thin blue whine posted:

this is now a 40k Ork thread pyf Orks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If I was an ork I'd be a big boss

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

keep telling yourself that

You would be my pony squig

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gripweed posted:

That one’s not a female Space Marine, that’s Sisters of Battle Armor. They just altered the backpack so it has projected vents similar to the Anvilus pattern backpacks that are traditionally worn by Chaos Space Marines.

Yeah you can tell because of the big titties plate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

big space marine wife big life