Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I yell at the Judge?
“I’m a lawyer. What we think isn’t supposed to matter.”
"Permission to approach."
"You can't handle the truth"
“In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who investigate crime; and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.”
"No further questions your honor"
"May I beg the court’s indulgence for a moment?"
"The evidence is overwhelming."
"If the glove fits, you must acquit"
" I'm holding you in contempt of court."
"Goku"
View Results

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

BigHead posted:

any reason that isn't racist

Provably racist! Technically it's 'due to a protected class, like race or gender'. You'd have to be a dumb motherfucker to get caught though, as a preemptive strike can be for 'his shirt clashed with the person next to him' or 'he was paying too much attention'.

syntaxfunction posted:

You know goons are at a good age when most are looking forward to jury duty as a way to just do something different lol

I wish I got selected for jury duty more often. “I have been trying to get on jury duty every year since I was 18 years old. To get and go sit in an air-conditioned room, downtown, judging people, while my lunch was paid for. That is the life.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU