Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
-ironing a button up shirt
-eating ice cream in a cone without making a mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Being an adult.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Changing my own oil.

Giving a poo poo about sports in any capacity.

Smoking a brisket for twelve hours.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Having children.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bleaching whites

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
most car poo poo, which is great, bc then when I have to get poo poo worked on I'm at the mercy of hicks who definitely hate me

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Frying food

Making chicken taste

Changing a fuse

Haverchuck posted:

most car poo poo, which is great, bc then when I have to get poo poo worked on I'm at the mercy of hicks who definitely hate me

All this, yeah.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Getting all the poop in the toilet

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

Bleaching whites

But they're already white???

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Tying a tie. I can tie a tie, but I never remember how, I have to look it up every time.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Haverchuck posted:

All the simple poo poo u need to do for maintenance isn't that hard and can be learned v easily.

Except a lot of that simple poo poo, like a basic oil change, are quickly becoming untenable to do at home because they're smartphoning the poo poo and making you do some weird specific process so you'll be compelled to go get it done at their dealership.

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
You can learn all the stuff your deadbeat dad didn’t teach you on YouTube anyway

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
How to roast a chicken without drying it out

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I never learned how to hug someone, but I figure that makes me more like an adult because now I'm just like my parents!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

-manual transmission
-replace tire
-not smoke weed everyday
-html
-networking

Secks Cauldron posted:

How to roast a chicken without drying it out

brine it first and put some lemons on/in it

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Mar 26, 2024

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023
- How to change a tire
- How to breakup with a romantic partner

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
jorking off

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

is this the millennials thread?

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Oh yeah, communication

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

don't come a knockin'
How to not spend every last penny on avocado toast

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How to successfully convince the admins of this site that a fairly elected GBS mod is just what the forums need

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

You know when you're intently staring at someone and make talk noises at them and they respond positively and you reach the end of your interaction then you propose something in a new line of dialogue?

How do you reduce your first respone by some seconds? Reduce by about 1.5s so it doesn't seem like you're getting lines fed to you from an earpiece.

Asking for a friend.

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

don't come a knockin'

covidstomper58 posted:

You know when you're intently staring at someone and make talk noises at them and they respond positively and you reach the end of your interaction then you propose something in a new line of dialogue?

How do you reduce your first respone by some seconds? Reduce by about 1.5s so it doesn't seem like you're getting lines fed to you from an earpiece.

Asking for a friend.

Hey this guys wearing a wire

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Touch-typing.

Maintaining steady full-time employment.

Pretty much anything and everything involving relationships, dating, and romance in general.

Handling necessary day-to-day responsibilities, although that one comes with having ADHD.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 26, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

Touch-typing.

Oh god
I feel so exposed
I touch computers for a gd living

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Earwicker posted:

brine it first and put some lemons on/in it
I'll give it a try. Thanks, man!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Smugworth posted:

Oh god
I feel so exposed
I touch computers for a gd living

I feel like we're about to see a big increase in people not knowing how to touch-type in the next decade or so due to things like smartphones and tablets not having real keyboards.

I mean think about it. Nobody uses a keyboard attachment on their iPad *all* the time, and you can't exactly touch-type on the screen.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Mar 26, 2024

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I can't imagine my life typing under 120wpm. I hate phones for this exact reason.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

covidstomper58 posted:

Asking for a friend.

When ur not talking, just start scatting. I dont mean doodoo I mean like Scatman Crothers u know what i'm saying.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Grey Cat posted:

I can't imagine my life typing under 120wpm. I hate phones for this exact reason.

Bring back T9

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Grey Cat posted:

Being an adult.

Yeah basically this in general. I think I may have some kind of arrested development, plus delayed adolescence from not experiencing... pretty much anything most people experience during adolescence.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

When ur not talking, just start scatting. I dont mean doodoo I mean like Scatman Crothers u know what i'm saying.

This doesn't work as well as it sounds like it should.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I. M. Gei posted:

Yeah basically this in general. I think I may have some kind of arrested development, plus delayed adolescence from not experiencing... pretty much anything most people experience during adolescence.

Yeah that's about right.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

breaking a horse

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

shoeing a horse

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

gelding a horse

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
welding a horse

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
marrying a horse

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
helping my uncle jack off a horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Wifi Toilet posted:

Tying a tie. I can tie a tie, but I never remember how, I have to look it up every time.
oh yeah this. i can't even accomplish it with youtube tutorials. its nearly impossible. the industry i pivoted to doesn't seem to require it anyways because everyone dresses casual, but god ties feel like the some boomer thing that cant die soon enough.