Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I’m a cis woman, but I can do a neat half-windsor thanks to going to a ridiculous girls school that had a tie as part of the winter uniform.

Changing a tyre after you’ve had a dude rattle-gun it on? Get your cross-brace on the nut and give it several hard taps with whatever solid object you have on hand. The repeated impact force will do more than standing on it.

Changing my own oil, fluids, fuses, bulbs? No probs. Diagnosing enough of a car problem to take it to the mechanic and say “seems like the alternator” or “the fuel pump seems claggy” so they think I know what I’m on about and don’t get cheated? Absolutely can do, in loving heels and makeup if I like.

Cooking? Been doing it for myself since primary school (but I don’t that often because cooking for one loving sucks and I’m tired)

Forming meaningful and lasting relationships? Heh, uh. Nah. Giving any sort of a gently caress about myself and my health and habits? Also no. If you’re looking for me I’ll be drinking a beer in bed, rotting my brain on a dead gay forum, and the cat box almost certainly needs scooping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU