Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Das Boo posted:

Making chicken taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Devils Affricate posted:

marrying a horse

:whitewater:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

:whitewater:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

u sp33k l33t br0 posted:

I have to look at my keyboard when I type.

play more Runescape

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

buglord posted:

When I say I suck at cooking, it’s not the part where I’m actually cooking, but the logistics of cooking and trying to avoid recipes with 15 ingredients that will go bad/need storage/have to be frozen. My dream cookbook would give you a list of 10 ingredients and like 20 different dishes you can make with it.

meat veggie carb fat
thats 4 ingredients and all you need at a baseline before seasoning comes in

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i also suck at knots

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_1X4ki3vk

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i danced my rear end off last saturday for hours in a club of like 8 people tops and im still feeling it lol. all you really need is good music

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Total Party Kill posted:

how to create glue from horses.

farm children learn this early. how low you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Echolocation