Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

-manual transmission
-replace tire
-not smoke weed everyday
-html
-networking

Secks Cauldron posted:

How to roast a chicken without drying it out

brine it first and put some lemons on/in it

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Mar 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

imo the main thing to keep in mind with managing up in a larger company or corpo environment, is that your boss has one (or several) too, and that what your boss probably cares about more than you doing your job perfectly, or the company overall doing well, is placating their own bosses and advancing their own career.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

re: learning to cook, i know jamie oliver is considered problematic in various circles and the one restaurant of his ive been to was just kind of ok and imo overpriced

however, he's got a show where he just teaches you dishes that involve literally just 5 ingredients and only take 20 minutes to make. my cooking technique is not the greatest but ive made quite a few of these dishes and they are all very good and surprisingly easy.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i know how to tie a tie but ive never mastered the art of feeling comfortable while wearing one, feels like choking the entire time. i dont even like buttoning a shirt up all the way if i dont have to

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i love dancing but i dont think of it as a "skill" and certainly not an "adult skill" because ive been doing it since i waslike 5 years old and havent really changed much about how i do it, and it still works

but im just strictly talking about moving my body to music for fun, not the formal art form. but when someone says "hey lets go out dancing" they usually just mean the former and its all good. the main actual skill involved is temporarily letting go of caring how others perceive you