Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Cooking scrambled eggs without burning them to the pan.

Sewing torn clothes or buttons.

Doing laundry correctly. I just throw everything in the same load indiscriminately, regardless of color or material

Ironing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Cook them low and slow and keep moving them around the pan with a wooden spoon.

*Weeping* But adulting coach... I don't HAVE a wooden spoon

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

QuarkJets posted:

I was typing 150 wpm at age 10 because I needed to be able to type out sick burns to my opponents in various late-1990s multiplayer games while still actually playing the game, have you tried doing that?

There was a typing class in grade 5 and the teacher was like "wtf uhh i have nothing to teach you, just play video games in this class every day"

I also learned to type in Ultima Online MMORPG so that I could survive on the mean streets of Britannia.

In school they just gave us a laminated print out of a keyboard and had us pretend to type on it

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

It's been so long now since I've had to wear a tie, this thread has me doubting whether I remember how...