Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
*john wick pays for a hotel room and guns with a single giant pirate coin* this doesn't appear to be an efficient means of transaction, because their currency is not divisible at meaningful level and the rounding in those transactions would result in losses for either buyer or seller. it's also not clear if that currency is accepted throughout the entire supply chain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

although he's depicted as a savvy investor, the scenes with him swimming in the vault's coin pile suggest that his portfolio is overallocated to cash

canyoneer

almost every adult works for the government or school, and the private sector economy in the wizarding world appears to be nearly nonexistent outside of the retail sector

canyoneer

these star wars are distracting from the thrilling trade embargo