Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Same answer as last time, Lorenzo Music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Depends.

Drunk? Boomhaur

High? Marc Maron in a panic

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
Peter Lorre

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
Drunk Orson Welles

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Sober Werner Herzog

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
It's your avatar, and if you heed it's call you will awaken and see that 'reality' is an illusion that can be altered by those who can see through it.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

real question is who’s voicing these guys?

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

sex excellence posted:

It's your avatar, and if you heed it's call you will awaken and see that 'reality' is an illusion that can be altered by those who can see through it.

/

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

sex excellence posted:

reported for reality deviation

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A very confused humpback whale

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

angel whale; devil whale; one on each shoulder. brain caught up in the crossfire getting fugglered all to hell and back

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Usually it's whoever the vocalist is of whatever song or songs that I've had stuck in my head on repeat for days at a time. Earlier this week it was Eric Clapton ala 'Tears in Heaven', which I was able to mostly counter by having a good laugh about the reason that song was written in the first place every time it became too insufferable to have to deal with consciously any longer, and today it's been Steve Albini screaming his lungs out in the style of 1988's Rapeman LP. And sometimes my internal monologue is just endless drum fills. I am not a drummer, I don't know why this happens.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Seven Force posted:

Daniel Stern

Kevin, that you?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
A bad Sean Connery impression

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I have several characters that pop up often. When I'm thinking of how to explain something to people it's a weird New York accent/mafia guy voice. It gets very pompous and English when I'm angry topping out at supervillain with Starscreams voice ranting when I'm furious.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

bitterandtwisted posted:

My own voice.
My real one I mean, not the one I hear when it's played back to me on devil technology.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The ghost of Lowtax

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I dont have thoughts i just hear the guitar riff from Bad to the Bone but with all the other instruments removed. It's just the guitar riff by itself of Bad to the Bone. I walk by a a dead deer on the side of the road and I think the riff. All my thoughts are contained in it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It goes like, bananana-nana

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
So this?

https://youtu.be/q0H6ujtM5gw

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Good mood: Christopher Walken

Bad mood: Tony Montana

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

The singer from the Venga Boys, and it's all talk-singing

The street you want is coming

So get into the right lane

You know you've got to signal

So other drivers see you

:roflolmao:

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
The black eyed peas did my dinner monologue at a restaurant tonight.

“Let’s get a starter! Let’s get a starter and beers!”

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
Simon from the Yogscast doing his Professor Grizwold voice

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
The Disco Elysium narrator. It takes me forty minutes to put my shoes on every morning.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dana Snyder?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
When my inner thoughts are på svenska it’s this OG(W)
https://youtu.be/bgujPDBmAY0

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Rich Evans

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

A six year old child who just rambles nonstop

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Extra row of tits posted:

The black eyed peas did my dinner monologue at a restaurant tonight.

“Let’s get a starter! Let’s get a starter and beers!”

Too bad you got the radio edited BEP

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The various songs from Frozen, Frozen II, and other related Frozen projects are stuck in my head 24/7

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Too bad you got the radio edited BEP

No, because it works both ways.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Bad Purchase posted:

it’s just banjo kazooie style mumbling

Banjo when I am in a good mood

Kazooie when I’m angry

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Every time I do something stupid Gilbert Gottfried "DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT?!"

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
I don't know if I have an "internal monologue" per se, my thoughts tend to be in the form of imagined scenarios and memories.

I've realized a LOT of the time I'm imagining myself at some point in the future explaining my current situation to somebody else; usually it's really vague, but depending on context I could be speaking to someone (sometimes someone I know, but usually just an undefined "somebody") or writing a letter, email, or web post (yes there've been times it's specifically SA). So you could say these types of thoughts function as an internal monologue for me.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I don't know if I have an "internal monologue" per se, my thoughts tend to be in the form of imagined scenarios and memories.

I've realized a LOT of the time I'm imagining myself at some point in the future explaining my current situation to somebody else; usually it's really vague, but depending on context I could be speaking to someone (sometimes someone I know, but usually just an undefined "somebody") or writing a letter, email, or web post (yes there've been times it's specifically SA). So you could say these types of thoughts function as an internal monologue for me.

I do this a lot, but for things I know a lot about or just learned, especially when stoned. Like I just can’t wait to teach someone but then I’m framing fake arguments to imaginary adversaries.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jack Handy

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
It's just a series of gutteral howling, growling, and the sound of flesh being chewed off of bone. Same for everyone else, right?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
The trumpet from Spanish Flea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
my internal monologue is some weird abstract thing nowhere close to a spoken language. like those aliens in arrival. i thought everyone was like that