Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
They're just other mes with slightly different vibes and minor voice changes, unless I've been reading a lot of a book series with a very specific voice or perspective or manner of writing, then there's a weird period where I narrate myself or use the "voice" I read the books in. Wears off after I move on to something else.

I can also hear my friends when I need to have an imaginary conversation with them to work through something, but it's just their mannerisms and quirks and little quips I "hear" or "see." The rest is clearly my average thinking voice doing an impression, saying the kind of advice or response they would give.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU