Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thursday oovs. ppvs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was thought of as a great signing because she has one of the top 2 or 3 biggest personal fanbases of all women in wrestling and is one of the better wrestlers in the division. it's a terrible signing if she was brought in to be on commentary but no one could have reasonably expected that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't say it's an easy level that he finally beat. it's an auto complete level. i'm tired of this made up story. i'm going to destroy adam cole

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this drat poo poo is how hollering "adam" all started

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i checked it out. it's a logo for atv restling. don't know what's going on. maybe related to this https://landyachtz.com/products/atv-perfecto-wrestling which could mean it's hinting at some sort of darby allin storyline

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rest in peace to this beautiful, incredible boy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm glad there's more ppvs. those shows are immeasurably pleasant to enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

little bit tired of jericho matches. maybe it's on me. i have no problem with that. i enjoyed the old fellow for his entire second life starting in 2018 up to roughly now. tremendous output. but now it's time for aew to beget a new second life...