Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

im glad there's a new thread so i don't have to read "metalingus" all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Jerusalem posted:

I agree with Suplex Liberace, I am a big fan of Tony's policy of making a wrestling show for me personally. It's why I am so baffled by his deliberate attempts to anger me by putting PPVs on a Sunday... :(

it's like an inverse of the story of lot in the bible. everything is beautiful and nothing hurts...EXCEPT keeping me up late on a work night every month or three.

Get it Together, Tony!!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

faantastic posted:

Thinking of going to my first aew show next Wednesday, is it best to wait til last minute for tickets if I dont care too much where I sit?

yeah, absolutely. my buddy picked seats for newark in january and i said id pay him back. we sat on hard cam side and i wound up paying like $100 a ticket. a dude a few seats down paid like $60 total for buy one, get one (edit: day of buy)

that said, there's a shitload of tickets left and they're already pretty cheap. oh drat, collision is getting taped too? poo poo, i might have to go to worcester

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i just finished rampage and aew seems like a hostile place to work. if my boss hit me in the genitals and kneed me into unconsciousness in front of thousands of witnesses, id complain to someone above them and probably call the police

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i was thinking about going to worcester for tomorrow's show but that looks like a lot of crud to be in the audience for. mariah may kicking thunder hard could be fun, and the bucks and best friends could be really good, but a whole lot of meh for my money. at home and posting it is!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Kennel posted:

Ospreay vs Hobbs?

(granted, it won't be your standard 4.75-5.25 star Ospreay showcase, but that kind of makes it interesting)

They'll doing Collision taping as well.

oh poo poo! the card on the tweet wasn't the full picture, literally. Yeah, i WOULD travel to see opsreay and hobbs do some neat poo poo. thank you for bringing that to my attention

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1774973388991152204

Cutting anyone who didn't actively want out sucks; cutting people who were still an active presence on TV as of recently sucks worse!

"you call me 'mr wardlow,' i call you 'unemployed.'" - mr. mayhem mister wardlow

but for real, that sucks and also good point on canning folks on mania week where they can't even barnstorm now. or, at least not easily

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

Disgusting that Tony would release wrestlers on the holiday dedicated to marks.

lmao

MorningMoon posted:

I assume most of these are just contracts being timed to the quarter start, but it's stupid not to keep Dasha and half of these.

Hope it's a very bad taste April's fools

april fools would be like "we named our world champ 'C.E-Joe', Tony to step down" or something, not "remember the kid that looks like a young wish.com brock lesnar? no? come on, you remember. name like a preppy cajun. you sure? oh well - he doesn't work here anymore! wait, yes he does! april fools!"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Joe's been so good I forgot the title even had stink on it. wtg, Joe (and swerve and hanger)

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

what a cool jay white...

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Don't forget Jay White's tag partner

what the gently caress?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

juice can find the hard cam pretty well, imo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

She is insanely talented and naturally funny. One of the best guests, she totally matched RJ's weirdo energy and actually out-weirded him multiple times.

Yeah she's also a ventriloquist but nobody's perfect.

an austrailian knoife-wielding singing ventriloquist is a pretty unique gimmick, ill say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Trying posted:

Taiga Tiger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could tell Lee from video guy?