Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Matthew taking the "new sleazy beard each week" bit to the next level by shaving between appearances :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Butcher getting random jobs against Swerve and promo time meets with my approval, hope it's a trajectory that continues for a bit but it also has me worried about Blade.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

rotinaj posted:

Wardlow needs to not be the one dude that this is used on
Brody King does, though

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I wouldn't mind Mercedes spinning her wheels so much if we didn't simultaneously get Osprey and Okada having matches all the time and winning titles first try.

People tell me these three are among the best wrestlers on the planet and Tony's keeping me from seeing one of them wrestle

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Shard posted:

Nature is beautiful like that

It's never a fun surprise like oh wow for some reason your body has developed I'm such a way to make you faster and stronger
Well that's usually puberty

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Lamuella posted:

She joined the company two weeks ago.
Okada got a title in two weeks.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Yeah I just wanna see the apparently super good wrestler wrestle

plus it kinda highlights how the women's division doesn't have the same breathing room as the men's again. When an Okada or a Danielson come in it's easy to have 1 in 4 matches be the Okada or Danielson match for a few weeks but every match Mercedes gets is a slot where no one else wrestles. (Other than her opponent.)

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

I love how much of a sicko Skye Blue is. They should lean into that as a character trait on screen.
I feel like it's always been there. Even when her gimmick was bubbly girl next door there was always this undercurrent that she was scrappy and never afraid to mix it up with stronger opponents.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

tired: Cactus Jack Perry
wired: Skye Love

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Miro's run was great, an unstoppable monster with a weak point that became ever more obvious until each match became a gamble on whether this challenger would be the one to hit it hard enough. Fuego hitting his DDT right after the bell was one of those early AEW moments.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I'm just saying, CUTEST IN THE WORLD maps to the same cadence as KAZE NI NARE

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Miching Mallecho posted:

I mean...there's been other portrayers of Dalton's Boys

It's not like they can't find some people

Tony, you know what must be done.
I would be over the moon with unbridled joy if Butcher and Blade showed up in Boys masks all like "it's a paycheck"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Tony giving people trust fund kid gimmicks was probably more of a glass house type situation than called for all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Jay White murders Billy, Christian immediately poaches Colton and Austin from him