Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Pikavangelist posted:

This was requested by someone I was watching Dynamite with last night, thought you folks might get some use out of it too.

https://i.imgur.com/FG7r4FK.mp4

Why is Okada hanging out in the Death Star?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

But seriously that show loving rocked I love the AEW so much!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’ve been thinking about it for a while and here’s how AEW can increase ratings:

- appeal to the ladiez by running more romance angles. Cool Hand And and Ruby are a good start but I wanna see a full on wrestling wedding by the end of the year

- do some t-shirt drama. Maybe Max Caster could turn on the Acclaimed by ripping off his Scissor Me shirt to reveal a BCG shirt underneath. Lots of stuff like that.

- hire and push the fattest wrestler they can possibly find

- run a storyline where House of Black kills Danhausen but then resurrects him as an actual sicko little demon man who bites people and scares little children

- create a hardcore division

- bring back the Nitro Girls

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

they need dustin's younger brother

Oh yeah, they should do this too

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

Christian Cage? Member (with Sexton Hardcastle, Rhino, and the future Just Joe) of the hottest Quebecois stable of 1996, Thug Life?

Who’s the other guy? Is that Rey Mysterio? Looks like Rey Mysterio