Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I could have used one more shot of someone getting out of a car and two more shots of a wrestler watching the monitor backstage. Apart from that and the Toni segment it was a good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

A Swerve title chase would feel much hotter if Hangman was champion.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

If more people watched and posted about AEW we'd just have more complaints to read.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Punk will never be happy or healthy

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I would like the rest of the Dark Order to be released

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

none of these releases will affect my enjoyment of the product and it's probably a good idea to release them during WM week when the other company is going to dominate the news cycle

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Oasx posted:

Speaking of being beardless, I want a completely shaven Bryan Danielson before he retires, the RoH look is my favorite.

Blue Panther can take his hair and beard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Don't forget Jay White's tag partner

CZW superstar CJP