Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Pinwiz11 posted:

My selfish case for Sundays:
- I have less things scheduled for Sunday nights so I don't have to cancel plans to watch the Pape
- The PPVs end around 11 pm for me (Central Time Best Time)
- At least two of them are weekends where I have Monday off, three if Forbidden Door is Pride Weekend like the last two years

i work Saturdays and dont get home till at least an hour after the ppv starts. Saturday ppvs are a weapon against me and i will not stand for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

AEW should not change at all because its wrestling made for me and not anyone else and why the gently caress would i want it to change

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I agree with Suplex Liberace, I am a big fan of Tony's policy of making a wrestling show for me personally. It's why I am so baffled by his deliberate attempts to anger me by putting PPVs on a Sunday... :(

i just said its made for me and i work on saturdays >:u

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Praying for Kenny

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

all my casual friends thinks The CEO Mercades Mone is the coolest person in aew

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I want to see more Mercedes matches. The clear wait to build anticipation for her first match is a TK special and it's not bad promotion, and they'll probably have her wrestle Skye Blue at the PPV. But I'm impatient!!

dynamite rear end match! think bigger Erin like what about Riho a match i will pay 40 bucks for

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The Stroker Ace posted:

She’s playing a stinking Ovation guitar.

i hate her now

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the indys bloom with the blood of majors.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Seams posted:

Insanely pissed off that these jobbers were released because now I can’t post about how they need to get off my tv on the rare occasions they appeared on it

jobbers is a little high on the card for these dudes.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Tony released Dasha because her wrestling wasn’t good enough. She can Door Dasha now.

lmfao

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Okada should be world champion asap maybe even this coming dynamite

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

im thinking of samoa joe vs okada

:sickos:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gravity will kick a lot of rear end in the indys imho and im pumped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

fake fans not being hype to see just how good of a match Jay White can have with old rear end Billy Gunn