Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

thats right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

The Best Friends try to copy Lyoto Machida in all ways. The hugging thing is a tribute to him hugging that monkey.

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

CMLL screwed over KeMonito and made this new character is the last I had heard

https://twitter.com/CMLL_OFICIAL/status/1774656043735265361?t=kjxSuxPLrq21TafcE9904g&s=19
Reminder that the Mexican equivalent to April's fools is in November

yeah the Dia de Inocentes joke poster match already happened irl lol

https://twitter.com/NutshellTheFan/status/1740431652499939339

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Long-Time Lurker posted:

For real? This is the most baffling release so far.

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lid posted:

RJ City gives me the save vibes as Brian Foster if you know that drama and I was always skeeved out by him and felt crazy until that shoe dropped. It's irrational gut feeling but it's there.

Oh yeah totally i know all about Brian Foster, and that drama

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I think Tony should stop giving Rich rear end in a top hat gimmicks to people who are not at all rich. He's 2 for 2 on releasing people with this stupid gimmick now.

???? the guy with the rich kid gimmick is the only member of the Trustbusters still standing lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i gotta admit, i didn't know Dasha did backstage interviews in AEW lol, i thought its been all Renee, Lexi Nair and Alex Marvez

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He actually said that 😔

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

shiksa posted:

matthew and nicholas jackson isnt their names either. its max buck and jeremy buck

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Drakkel posted:

Between the lovely releases and hiring Ric Flair it's been a bad time for expecting this company to be any better than WWE. I guess there's no sex trafficking at least.

yeah its been a while since theres been something for people to impotently wring their hands about

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gavok posted:

Wow, Ray Park being brought up in both the WWE and AEW threads.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rotinaj posted:

Wait so is this the first time that tiger style has been fully all elited or is this him being a two paycheck dude

tigerstylepro the twitter account is not "Taiga Style" Lee Moriarty