Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
My job closes at 7pm on Sundays, so even if i'm scheduled to close at worst I lose a few minutes of one of the zero-hour matches. Sunday papes are alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He should've clinged to his hair till a hair vs mask match with hechicero

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

There's one clip of Adam Cole finally beating a Mario Maker level and being super hyped up while Britt Baker is telling some other story and is like "oh that's nice dear" to Cole.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Scorpio Skye Blue

Got me to check, looks like his last match was almost six months ago at ROH. Maybe he's done some other appearances without wrestling, but it really looks like his last angle was helping Ethan Page during that 3 week run Sky had in ROH.

We've repeated it ad nauseum but Scorpio got super lost in the shuffle. Like, I'm sorry dude but now that the belt's been around as long as it has, I don't think Sky is even in the top half of TNT champions. C*dy, Darby, Cage and probably Copeland clear him.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

I know he's Always Bad now, but Miro's in the top 3 TNT champs, probably with Christian and Darby.

Completely forgot Miro held it a good while before the whole Sammy/C*dy/Scorpio mess. Yeah, Miro was absolutely among the top. Unstoppable upper mid-card boss fit him like a glove and kept the momentum of the belt going. In my gut he's #3: Darby, C*dy, Miro, Cage it'd go

then Brodie Lee, who kicked absolute rear end but his run was too short for obvious reasons, RIP.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

STING 64 posted:

aew scores streaming deal with telavisa's streaming platform ViX. probably speaks pretty well to the cmll partnership with that being cmll's tv partner.

short version of the press release: all archives of Dark and Dark Elevation, Dynamite, Rampage, Collision, and old PPVs are available on demand on the app. all ppvs will be added to On Demand 30 days after airing.

https://www.allelitewrestling.com/post/all-elite-wrestling-and-vix-sign-deal-to-stream-aew-in-latin-america-and-the-caribbean

that article is from a year ago

https://solowrestling.mundodeportivo.com/new/128874-aew-vix-tv-pierde-derechos-por-triller-tv
According to this, ViX will no longer carry AEW in territories outside of Mexico (makes sense, Televisa's home territory is Mexico) and all other territories it used to cover will now have the option again to use fite.tv, the article mentions 5 dollars a month but idk if that's accurate or what they saw the price as when they pulled out of Fite last year, but hey, if someone wants to try and save you could give a shot with an account set in Chile.

Article also mentions there was negative response to the ViX service because they never got the archives nor the delayed papes

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Willlow on the wrong side of history smh

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Majinfoose posted:

Why would people hate him!?

CMLL screwed over KeMonito and made this new character is the last I had heard

https://twitter.com/CMLL_OFICIAL/status/1774656043735265361?t=kjxSuxPLrq21TafcE9904g&s=19
Reminder that the Mexican equivalent to April's fools is in November

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/TheParkerB_/status/1774812093822234843?t=7hjA1HL5DFLKs9bK3NuoZQ&s=19

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

"I think you're not quite as pro-workers rights as you claim to be. :smug: " destroyed a dude's soul

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I assume most of these are just contracts being timed to the quarter start, but it's stupid not to keep Dasha and half of these.

Hope it's a very bad taste April's fools

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Ganso Bomb posted:

God is there ANY good news this week???

Chainsaw Man was really good this week. The funniest thing ever might be about to happen.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Jack Perry is alongside Sammy as the weakest 4 Pillar aka a really awesome workrate guy with some clear flaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I love The Acclaimed, but it's time for Jay White and his sons to systematically destroy them limb by limb and unify the belts at Dynasty

I wonder how Absolute Big's loss affects the tag tournament. FTR was probably gonna go over them anyway to get their dub back, but it'd be interesting if the plan was Best Friends vs them instead. I'm sorta with the guy who complained about FTR vs Bucks for the belts yet again, sure, it's a six star match, but I really wanna see Best Friends or Top Flight finally win the big one