Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

It’s my fault, I had to take my kid to Legoland for spring break and just watched the highlights on YouTube in my hotel room after she went to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Shard posted:

If you ride with me, if you think Hangman did nothing wrong give me a yeehaw

big yeehaw

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Oasx posted:

Dasha is really a strange release since she seems to do a ton of backstage interviews and is good at her job.

Announcing a pinfall victory as a submission on Collision was strike three. Mr. Wardlow was apparently strike one and two

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Did I miss a beat of the Jericho/Hook thing? Last thing I remember was Hook accepting Jericho as a mentor, but now Jericho is calling him out?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

projecthalaxy posted:

If this leads to BCC vs Murderhawk Righteous, I will giggle quietly

It was the main on Saturday with Shibata filling in for Mox/Wheeler.

Can’t wait for Wheeler to come back and be a little pissbaby about Danielson palling around with Shibata.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Tony Schiavone handled Jack Perry acting like a petulant little poo poo better than Phil, who could have foreseen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Alaois posted:

tigerstylepro the twitter account is not "Taiga Style" Lee Moriarty

It’s TAIGASTYLE, all caps, no spaces.