Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Konosuke Takeshita is such a solid gold superstar. Like, we're in an absolute golden age of amazing guys having amazing matches and still every time he appears on screen I'm looking only at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

My Lovely Horse posted:

I wouldn't mind Mercedes spinning her wheels so much if we didn't simultaneously get Osprey and Okada having matches all the time and winning titles first try.

People tell me these three are among the best wrestlers on the planet and Tony's keeping me from seeing one of them wrestle

She joined the company two weeks ago.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

My Lovely Horse posted:

Okada got a title in two weeks.

Okada was also slotted directly into a faction and had been wrestling matches on AEW shows since 2022. Ospreay was already a part of the Don Callis family when he joined the company, which he announced several months in advance. Mercedes is starting from a different place. Each of the three episodes of Dynamite that have happened with her in the company have featured her heavily, they're building to a story with her and Willow, and there's a pay per view three weeks away. The idea that she's "spinning her wheels" because they're building up to her first match is weird.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Athena vs Takeshita for custody of Billie Starkz. Book it immediately.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

What's going on with this logo?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Ian Riccabonni being a wholesome wife guy is exactly the energy Collision needed.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Miching Mallecho posted:

I just like knowing that the jokes about Skye being disappointed about not doing a flaming table spot were probably actually true

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1774417319604731936?s=46

:yeshaha:

Skye Blue setting fire to a table like it's a church.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Shocked that cm punk of all people might be spinning a version of events where he did nothing wrong and everyone else was out to get him.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

For those who don't know, Brian Foster formerly worked for d&d show Critical Role and was accused of assault by multiple women including his ex girlfriend (and main Critical Role cast member) Ashley Johnson, who filed a restraining order against him.

Sure, let's compare RJ City to him on the basis of nothing. Extremely normal way to behave.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

Joe's been so good I forgot the title even had stink on it. wtg, Joe (and swerve and hanger)

This is because it didn't have "stink on it" which was a stupid thing to say in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

While his style isn't for me, Orton is the best possible ambassador for "wwe style". He is consistent, he gets a decent crowd reaction, he wrestles a match that could be wrestled 200 times a year without having major risks of injury to himself or his opponent, and you know exactly what you're going to get with him. He's a Big Mac of a wrestler.