Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo what an absolute loving banger of a Dynamite. The opening and closing matches were insane, the Jacksons are incredible, Matthew reacting like a kid spotting their parent watching at the school play when he saw Okada watching backstage was adorable, and Renee is the best drat wrestling interviewer in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mone just enjoying the poo poo out of the four-way was great.

Shard posted:

That's why Mox on commentary was so great

https://i.imgur.com/uWzUMHb.mp4

Mox taking the mic off to yell obscenities he was so pumped up, only for the other commentators to say,"You know we still picked that up on the air" absolutely cracked me up :)

Pikavangelist posted:

This was requested by someone I was watching Dynamite with last night, thought you folks might get some use out of it too.

https://i.imgur.com/FG7r4FK.mp4

Loved this but also his little fistpump when Matthew and Nicholas won. I have to admit I was almost hoping they'd lose so we could get a moment where we see him looking disappointed, or a bit backstage where he just offhand mentions to them,"I don't want losers on my team" to see their reaction :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:hmmyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Only downside to Dynamite was that we now know the next two PPVs have been incorrectly placed on a Sunday :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4lS_ryUCc8

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shard posted:

I got worse news for you. Bloodborne still isn't on PC

https://i.imgur.com/44AK4Jx.mp4

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

At least one is on Memorial Day so some people (Me, specifically) have off Monday.

But that doesn't help me, Jerusalem! :negative:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Let's break it down logically:

Benefits of Saturday PPVS:

- Great.
- Works great in any time zone.
- Everybody shakes hands and nods in silent appreciation.

Benefits of Sunday PPVs:

- None.
- Not a single one.

The math doesn't lie, folks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Can stay up later to watch the whole scrum.

I mean, this basically should be the start and finish of the conversation and result in Saturday being locked in as the PPV day for all time :hai:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

AEW should not change at all because its wrestling made for me and not anyone else and why the gently caress would i want it to change

I agree with Suplex Liberace, I am a big fan of Tony's policy of making a wrestling show for me personally. It's why I am so baffled by his deliberate attempts to anger me by putting PPVs on a Sunday... :(

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

i just said its made for me and i work on saturdays >:u

So it's YOUR fault!?! How dare you abuse poor Tony's trust like this! :argh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's lovely, and it's wonderful when somebody gets to see a dream come true that they thought the time had passed on ever actually happening.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rhonne posted:

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1774888227431706726

:lol: Colt wanted to try and hash things out and Punk was like "no, i need my lawyer first!"

A lot has already been said, and I haven't watched the interview (and I ain't gonna!) but out of everything this stood out the most to me as,"Wait, he thinks this makes him look good?"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Getting rid of The Boys just as Castle is facing Johnny TV is utterly baffling.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jose being gone I legit thought was a joke :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Who are CCed" holy poo poo :pusheen: