Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!
Can confirm that wrestling is cool and good again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
Papes usually run from 2 AM til 6 AM over here, and since I start working at 8 AM on mondays I usually decide to stay awake. It's...not recommended, but I get back in the groove after a few days.

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004

Hefty Leftist posted:

but again, with RAW going to Netflix surely they're going to get a HBO Max deal to compete with that. TV is dying pretty much universally and it seems ridiculous to think AEW needs to grow to multi-millions in its TV audience (especially considering even WWE at its hottest in years isn't pulling in nearly the amount they did in the 2010s alone). the number growing isn't so much important as a core stable rating every week which its been consistently at for years. i don't get the doom and gloom about it at all

I would love for AEW's weekly programming to move to streaming. A major perk would be no longer having to deal with people who unironically validate their enjoyment with Quarter Ratings.

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
A Fat Bastard type wrestler called 'The Demo Troll' who beats up people that perform poorly in the quarters while yelling 'muh ratings' does sound like a decent idea.

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
It's a shame his reactions and promo during the First Dance on Rampage are becoming less and less genuine as time goes on.