Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That last bump in Swerve/Takeshita was hideous holy poo poo I thought he was gonna get spiked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Tony Khan is going to use his billions to find every Nielsen household in America and force them to watch AEW at gunpoint

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

I will say having Mercedes just do nothing since debuting has been a bad choice, her promos are not great and she’s just been sitting there. I almost wonder if she’s not cleared fully and is biding time because otherwise there’s no reason to not have her wrestle like Red Velvet

Her commentary sucked real bad, so far I haven’t seen or heard anything to convince me I’m wrong about her not being this crazy great signing everyone insists that she is.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shard posted:

it's like how Lex beat Superman in Red Son

Why don’t just you put the whole roster in a chokehold, Phil?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s guaranteed

Someone get Tony his posting powder

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Miching Mallecho posted:

I like how that doesn't come up at all in this recent petty tirade, when he was unprofessional and did a unscripted call out as if Hangman was going to run down the ramp and start a shoot fight :lol:

Didn’t he do it when he knew hangman wasn’t even in the building to hypothetically answer the callout

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

People talk a lot of poo poo about punk being a landlord but he’s been letting hangman live rent free for almost 2 years now

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rhonne posted:

I wonder what it's like being Punk's lawyer when he saying things like "and so I lightly choked the guy" in public.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol they could have just waited a couple of weeks and coasted on punk’s latest round of nonsense dominating the news until people got bored instead of doing this now while everyone was already paying attention

what a whoopsie

Sucks for Anthony Henry since he’s injured right now but none of the releases are really that shocking, kind of weird they kept JD Drake though.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

None of those cuts are actually bad

Yeah it sucks for Anthony Henry since he’s on the shelf so can’t work but otherwise I couldn’t argue to keep anyone else on that list :shrug:

In an ideal world everyone gets to cash a billionaire’s cheques for doing nothing forever though, so it goes both ways.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah it’s Kenneth Omegeth everyone knows that

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Xerzes posted:

Fun fact, da Vinky twins had a couple matches in AEW back when Dark was a thing

also why the gently caress does Jake Hager still have a job

Jericho gets 2 nepo hires because he’s a big deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

WWE will have to sneak him out of the country in one piece before the Saudis sneak him out in several.