Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

The Best Friends try to copy Lyoto Machida in all ways. The hugging thing is a tribute to him hugging that monkey.

sitting under waterfalls, chugging piss, kayaking with monkeys. this is machida karate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

he's like bob ross if bob ross sucked at painting, its pretty funny. i love adam "TheCHUGGS" cole

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

of course he did. you think he wouldn't?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Adam Copeland posted this on Instagram:

:kimchi:

There's a lot that's sticking out to me, but hearing him specifically say that he was told fans wouldn't care about Edge vs. Christian or Edge vs. Hawkins/Ryder is wild. I'm really glad they got to do the match. You can really tell how much it meant to them even as it was going on.

if nothing else getting to see these beloved veterans finish their careers on their own terms and loving it is worth every penny of AEW

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hangman adam page vindicated once again you love to see it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

this interview probably only happened today to dampen the new developments from the trafficking investigation and it still made punk look even pettier and stupid than before

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hmmm don't like any of this at all!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wheeler yuta has been compromised to a permanent end

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

releasing henry while he's injured is pretty gross. releasing dasha and the boys while they're featured on tv/in storylines is just loving insane. what the hell is happening in the iggy

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*resident evil 2 trucker guy voice* those bucks are maniacs! why'd they fire me?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i still crack up every time i think about that callis vignette of him riding the horse on the beach "whoooaaa, tyson!"