Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Cleuseau Remos posted:

I thought I could do that. ---- the docs I have don't explain how to cross these two.

Hello hi! This is the way I do it.

Put your two files you want to combine into a folder. As far as I can tell it works it any combo of image type and any type of audio.
For my example I had bear.png and totinos.mp3

Open up Command prompt.

Navigate to that folder.

Once in that folder type
code:
copy /b *.* "BearSong.mp3"
You should now have a file called BearSong.mp3. It should have the combined filesize of bear.png and totinos.mp3
When it has the png extension it'll show the image, when it has the mp3 extension it'll play a snip of the Totinos song.

Now the tricky part is uploading it to a site that doesn't compress images when you upload them as that fucks it all up.
Imgur fucks poo poo up. Discord compresses it too.
ImageChest seems to work. Telegram sending as a file works but as an image it gets compressed.

edit: :69snypa:

Croccers fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Apr 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU